The girls started their first day of school back in August. They were both very nervous and not quite sure about going to a new school. They both ventured on and did really good the first day. They both love their teachers. Cayley has met many new friends and is cruising along in 3rd grade. She had a few rough days in the beginning, but she has overcome the worries and is having a great time at her new school. I can't believe my little girl is in 3rd grade and getting ready to turn 8. Sadie is having a tougher time. She is not liking the cafeteria lady that is always yelling at the kids. I am heading into the principals office to see if I can resolve this problem. Sadie's teacher allows me to come and volunteer with Sophie. I put her in the pack and head off to kindergarten to help out. There are so many thing here in Bishop that are different than Kernville and think about a certain person who would just flip out over some of the rules, some of you know who I am talking about. They really do enjoy school and are adapting to the new area very well.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, your girls are getting so big. It was so good to see you the other week. I thought you asked me a question or two and now I can't remember what they were. do you?
Finally, a new post! Just kidding. I love reading everyone's blogs...I check all the time. And I really look forward to reading yours because I miss you. The girls looked good on their first day of school. I'm glad that they are adjusting so well and making new friends. It was really great to see you at Noah's party....too bad it wasn't a longer visit. Hope to see you again before too long. Take care. I'll keep watching out for more new posts!
Hey Keri! You've been tagged! Read my blog for rules. Now you have a reason to post!
Post a Comment