In October Cayley turned 8 years old. We started the celebration with her daddy making her French Toast in the morning. Then I brought her class cupcakes and they sang to her, she then got to leave early because it was her birthday. The weather had been beautiful up to her birthday and then when it was time to carry cupcakes to her class with Sophie in the stroller and Sadie helping me with the cupcakes the wind decided to start blowing extremely hard, the cupcakes almost didn't make it to the classroom. Then her Nana and Grandpa came and almost didn't make it because of the snow. Then we had the family party with her choice of carne asada tacos, yummy.
Then on Saturday we had soccer games and boy was it freezing. So cold that the wind chill was about 20-25 and even some snow, not sure I am ready for the Bishop winter. Then she had her bowling party. She had some friends from school and then Shayla and her family came for the weekend. Cayley had a great time with Shayla, she sure misses her. Thankfully I didn't plan an outside party. I can't believe I have an 8 year old child.
2 comments:
Time sure flies, doesn't it? I know it's only been a couple months since I saw you last but your kids look like they are getting bigger already! Well hope you all are doing well and we miss you. Take care.
Happy Birthday Cayley!
Michelle
Kari - was just thinking of you and wondering how you and your family are doing. The girsl are georgous. Funny, I thought Cayley was already 8 I guess because Tayah has been since May. Miss ya tons and wish our babies were together to grow up with. Take care.
Post a Comment